The bitter irony of the Michael Brown case is that if he had actually put his hands up and said don’t shoot, he would almost certainly be alive today. His family would have been spared an unspeakable loss, and Ferguson, Missouri wouldn’t have experienced multiple bouts of rioting, including the torching of at least a dozen businesses the night it was announced that Officer Darren Wilson wouldn’t be charged with a crime.
Instead, the credible evidence (i.e., the testimony that doesn’t contradict itself or the physical evidence) suggests that Michael Brown had no interest in surrendering. After committing an act of petty robbery at a local business, he attacked Officer Wilson when he stopped him on the street. Brown punched Wilson when the officer was still in his patrol car and attempted to take his gun from him.
The first shots were fired within the car in the struggle over the gun. Then, Michael Brown ran. Even if he hadn’t put his hands up, but merely kept running away, he would also almost certainly be alive today. Again, according to the credible evidence, he turned back and rushed Wilson. The officer shot several times, but Brown kept on coming until Wilson killed him.
Two months before enrollment began in the Obamacare exchanges, the administration’s top health care official heaped praise on WebMD for launching an online resource to help Americans navigate the complex law.
PHOTOS: Eye-popping excuses in American political scandals
The consumer health care site had the occasional nice thing to say about Obamacare, too. In one article, it predicted doctors might pick up more patients and crowed in an article titled “7 Surprising Things About the Affordable Care Act” that many consumers already had received insurance refunds under the law.
But what neither Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius nor WebMD mentioned at the time was that the company, which millions of Americans regularly read for health news, also stood to earn millions of dollars from a federal contract to teach doctors about Obamacare.
The contract documents, reviewed by The Washington Times, reward WebMD handsomely. For instance, the fee schedule offers dozens of products, including:
• As much as $126,826 for a single 5,000-word review article on scientific advances in a clinical topic.
• Up to $68,916 for a four-minute video from an opinion specialist.
• More than $140,000 for an eight-question online quiz.
A few years ago NY State tried to coerce doctors, nurses and other hospital workers to take the flu shot or lose their jobs. They finally backed off; but not after many people were pressured to do something they did not want to do and risk their lives and health!
Now local health care facilities are again pressuring workers with loss of their jobs. Just before Thanks Giving many were fired for refusing flu shots. I never take them and have NO belief in them (see Dr Mercola’s article below). NO ONE owns your body or your life. When a corporation can dictate this too you YOU ARE A SLAVE. If hospitals want to reduce the spread of disease, have doctors and nurse wash their hands and wear masks if they are sick. Contaminated clothing etc. is the biggest cause of the spread of infection in hospitals. Despite the great things hospitals can do many still kill more people because they have still not learned the lessons . Hand washing and masks are a good solution. After all, even vaccinated workers can STILL spread flu! Since we know this, I wonder who profits from Tami Flu sales?
Dr Joseph Mercola’s Thoughs
NY State Gov Paterson backs off on forcing flu vaccine in 2009
I believe that Bayer makes and promotes some of the most misery producing drugs in the world and they know it!
Misery is created by side effects that you know exist yet you deny by burying it in billions of dollars of product promotion. When you think of the supposed “miracle drug aspirin” that every well “schooled” doctor recommends, you think of Bayer. I always wondered how doctors and laypeople have been convinced to believe that Bayer aspirin is so good for you? And how much money did it take to buy off researchers and media to make you and doctors believe it? Think I am way off here? Well look at the evidence…..the stuff that innocently enough slips into the news when people are not being influenced by well spread money, such as this AARP article below. Also note the picture to the right. If you cannot trust a company like this who can you trust?
- BLEEDING “STOMACH” ULCERS: Look at this quote from a recent AARP publication regarding NSAIDS (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) of which aspirin, thanks to Bayer’s markeing efforts, is the most popular. “Causes of ulcers: USE OF NONSTEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUGS (NSAIDS). Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, or NSAIDs, are painkillers that many people use for headaches, sore muscles, arthritis, and menstrual cramps. Many NSAIDs are available without prescriptions. Common NSAIDS include aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), flurbiprofen (Ansaid, Ocufen), ketoprofen(Orudis), and indomethacin (Indacin). Chronic NSAID users have 40 times the risk of developing a gastric ulcer as nonusers. Users are also three times more likely than nonusers to develop bleeding or fatal complications of ulcers. Aspirin is the most likely NSAID to cause ulcers.” (The red is my emphasis… the facts are from AARP and research.) Oh… did you doctor forget to tell you about this?
- BAYER’S CRIMINAL ACTIONS LEADING TO DEATH: In the late 1970s Bayer sold drugs for hemophilia that killed thousands by giving them HIV infections. They sold it under the name of its Cutter Biological division. The medicine was made using pools of plasma from 10,000 or more donors, and since HIV at that time couldn’t be screened out, the plasma carried a high risk of passing along the disease, which they knew. In January 1983, the manager of plasma procurement for Bayer’s Cutter Biological division acknowledged in a letter that “There is strong evidence to suggest that AIDS is passed on to other people through … plasma products. Cutter then developed a new heat treated product that was selling well for Cutter. However Cutter company meeting notes show that “There is excess nonheated inventory”, which resulted in the company deciding to “review international markets again to determine if more of this product can be sold.” Cutter decided to sell millions of dollars of the older, potentially deadly, medicine to Asia and Latin America while selling the new, safer product in the West, to avoid being stuck with large stores of a product that was proving increasingly unmarketable. According to Wikipedia, In late 1984, when a Hong Kong distributor asked Cutter about the newer product, records show that Cutter asked the distributor to “use up stocks” of the old medicine before switching to its “safer, better” product.” As I see it, this is the Nazi view of the world; after all what is killing a few thousand defective people when that helps the ‘perfect’ people survive and make profits.
- BLEEDING IN YOUR BRAIN AND EYES: As a practicing eye doctor with 40 years experience, I have seen numerous patients with bleeding in their eyes and the only likely cause being the daily aspirin they have been sold on taking! I also noticed that regular aspirin users had cataracts at an earlier age. I long ago warned my patients NOT to take aspirin on their own choice, unless their medical doctor insisted on it; that is, not to take it just because others are buying into this aspirin miracle paradigm. My concern was simple, if it is causing bleeding in their eyes, and the eye is part of the brain, then what damage is it doing to their mind! Here is a couple of links to this information: One, Two, Three, Four. Oh… yes when a doctor tells you the risk is low, think again. Over a two year period, people on low dose aspirin had double the risk of a stroke leading to permanent disability!
- EVEN RESEARCH OF THE AMERICAN MEDIAL ASSOCIATION DOES NOT PROMOTE ROUTINE ASPIRIN! Journal Of The American Medical Association (Jama) – a Quote: ” Conclusions: Despite important reductions in nonfatal MI (heart attacks), aspirin prophylaxis in people without prior CVD (heart and blood vessel disease) does not lead to reductions in either cardiovascular death or cancer mortality. Because the benefits are further offset by clinically important bleeding events, routine use of aspirin for primary prevention is not warranted and treatment decisions need to be considered on a case-by-case basis.” (The red is mine for emphasis!)
- BAYER’S SULFA DRUGS LINKED TO BIRTH DEFECTS: Yet another product of Bayer and other Nazi Era German companies. Should you trust a company with this record?
- WHEN SHOULD YOU TAKE ASPIRIN? – If you have serious cardiovascular disease AND your doctor feels you need aspirin as a blood thinner – then it may be of value. It is not to say there is NO value to aspirin. But you need to know that it is being hyped for profit by a company that, in my opinion, views you as expendable.
The promotion of aspirin as the healthy choice for millions of Americans is a dangerous deceit. It is not that aspirin has no use; it is that hyping aspirin as the miracle cure for cancer to heart disease, will cause the premature death and disability of many of our loved ones. Taking care of your health and not expecting magic from a pill is the better choice. Busy doctors rushing patients in and out of their offices with nothing to offer but a prescription pad for chemicals, like aspirin, are a great disservice to America! Bayer is delighted to make money from this pathetic and failing health care system. In the mean time, you and your family can be the victims.
This report speaks for itself. Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-OH), a longtime advocate for reform of the Federal Reserve, is sharply criticizing the Federal Reserve today after Bloomberg news reported that the Federal Reserve secretly committed nearly $8 trillion in support to American and international financial institutions during the 2008 bailout. Kucinich recorded a video for his website before going to the floor of the House of Representatives to call upon Congress to reclaim its Constitution primacy over monetary policy.
What Is Your Opinion?