CURING MS NATURALLY
Paleo Hunter Gatherer Diet for curing MS
– 9 Cups (3 platefulls of veggies and berries each day)
- 3 Cups of Green Leaves – Kale, Parsley (smoothies & dehydrator Kale Chips!) (vita a, c, k and minerals) reduces cataracts and macular degeneration risk.
- 3 Cups of Sulfur rich vegetables – Cabbage, Broccloi, Couliflower, Brussels sprouts, Rutabaga, Turnips, Radishes, Collards, Onions, Garlic, Leeks, Chives, mushrooms and asparagus
- 3 Cups of Bright Color: Beets, Carrots, Peppers, Red Cabbage, Berries, and bright colored fruits like Peaches, Oranges,
- Natural Animal Products: Grass Fed Meat, wild salmon,
- Once a Week – Organ Meat: liver and onions, heart, tongue, “sweetbreads”
- Once a Week – Seaweed such as Kelp – iodine and selenium (less cancer risk, breast, prostate)
What would it feel like to really be healthy? Do you remember what it felt like when you were 8 years old?
— Janr Ssor